The Greatest Show on Turf, offers

law74

Only two days before the Festival, so I thought it time we had a thread for the best offers, new member bonuses, free bets, enhanced odds, money back etc
Oh and is @leighton running his annual "world famous Cheltenham Bluemoon Tipser" this year?
(Maybe someone wants to open a thread for their best bets etc)

I have no clue about horseracing but been told to put my life savings on edwardstone so I've stuck my £2 on it

Paddy offering three free £5 bets, one for each of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Corals and 888 good offers for new members (sadly I have used both in previous years)

I don't know about doing the tipser this year I'm away with the family I will see some big it but not have the time to do it. So if anyone wants to step in and do it that be sound. Was looking to see if any of the racing web sites had a festival game up and couldn't find anything yet.

I don't know about doing the tipser this year I'm away with the family I will see some big it but not have the time to do it. So if anyone wants to step in and do it that be sound. Was looking to see if any of the racing web sites had a festival game up and couldn't find anything yet.
Fully understandable, the way it has grown over the years must have taken a LOT of work.
Just bought the Sunday papers for a bit of studying, WFH tomorrow and off the rest of the week.
Looking to see any bookies I don't already have an account with offering bet £20 get £40 free bets

Best racing week of the year , skybet offering money back if your horse loses in the first race on Tuesday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.