The Green man and pub allocation

bainy

Anyone know which pubs city have been allocated again? I would presume we have the same as last time as we are on the west side of wembley.
Thinking of going straight there in our minibus, but i am aware we need to book in. Does any1 have the contact number of pub? and also any info about parking there - what do they charge? Whats it like leaving from there after the game? Can you park a minibus at any of the other pubs and if so, again what is the cost etc etc.
thanks

bainy said:
Anyone know which pubs city have been allocated again? I would presume we have the same as last time as we are on the west side of wembley.
Thinking of going straight there in our minibus, but i am aware we need to book in. Does any1 have the contact number of pub? and also any info about parking there - what do they charge? Whats it like leaving from there after the game? Can you park a minibus at any of the other pubs and if so, again what is the cost etc etc.
thanks

We did this for the semi and the final, just go straight to the Green Man website, theres a phone no and e-mail contact details, landlords called Malc. £20 per bus and garauntees entrance to the place.
Plus we had the Green Man regardless of which end we were allocated. Spoke to him two weeks ago

We have the West stand again so logically Green Man is ours again too

We parked at the Green Man for the final, we managed to get away a lot quicker than from the west car park at the stadium after the semi.

bainy said:
de niro said:
dont know why but i can't be arsed with this game.

Its a bit like a friendly match for me and if we werent playing traffordshite i would also give it a miss.

I aint getting in a massive que for this what, that is for sure.

can't understand why people aren't up for this

When we win, we will have won 3 times at Wembley in 2011 and they will have lost 3 times in 2011

works for me

Maccblue said:
bainy said:
thanks

We did this for the semi and the final, just go straight to the Green Man website, theres a phone no and e-mail contact details, landlords called Malc. £20 per bus and garauntees entrance to the place.
Plus we had the Green Man regardless of which end we were allocated. Spoke to him two weeks ago

Cheers.
Have you got a number for Malc? been on the site and its asking me to book via 'wembley parking services??'. is this correct or can you book direct. Its also asking for the minibus reg plate - as we dont know this yet i cant enter details and it wont let me proceed.
Let me know if u have malcs number. thanks<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:08 am --<br /><br />
Maccblue said:
bainy said:
thanks

All sorted now with Malc - £20 for the bus, 16 from sheffield and chesterfield wil be there for 10 a.m Going to be messy!!
Come on City!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.