the green man roll call.

Booked our mini bus in, Anne Marie said were the only 8 seater so were unique (-;, hoping to arrive at 11, kept my eye on weather forecast all week, now saying slight rain it had heavy rain down all week for saturday so hopefully the sun will come out

-- Fri May 13, 2011 9:07 am --

Booked our mini bus in, Anne Marie said were the only 8 seater so were unique (-;, hoping to arrive at 11, kept my eye on weather forecast all week, now saying slight rain it had heavy rain down all week for saturday so hopefully the sun will come out<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 9:08 am --<br /><br />Booked our mini bus in, Anne Marie said were the only 8 seater so were unique (-;, hoping to arrive at 11, kept my eye on weather forecast all week, now saying slight rain it had heavy rain down all week for saturday so hopefully the sun will come out

BlueMo' said:
I'll be in that London about 11...ish.
Going to Euston.
Anyone know if i can get a tube/train
from there to Wembley and how long it takes?
See you all at the Green Man

BlueMo, walk from Euston to Euston Square tube station (literally less than 5 mins) and get the Metroplitan line, it will take you Wembley Park. Journey is about 30 mins

See you all there around 11.30ish!

A-M

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.