The Green man

Besteamintheland

was superb, spent over 5 hours in there yesterday and enjoyed every minute. Hope its ours again for stoke - does it depend on what side of the stadium your on for who gets it ?

Yes it does. Stoke had the other end that United had today so I would imagine for the sake of convenience and familiarity that will stay the same for the final but I wouldnt say that for certain knowing what the FA are like!

Bet it wasn't as good as the grass verge outside the Greyhound pub, we out sang the pub!! Keep the pig up for the lads.

Was in there too. The ball just missed me and landed on the guy's head next to me at one point lol. Was a top pub, well organised and I was pleasantly surprised at the prices. That bbq pork stuff was well hot!

It was amazing! Easily played a massive part of the best day of my life although the casey football going into the air every two minutes had me on edge!

Roger Ringpiece said:
Yes it does. Stoke had the other end that United had today so I would imagine for the sake of convenience and familiarity that will stay the same for the final but I wouldnt say that for certain knowing what the FA are like!
agree, been thinking this aswell, i think we will get the west end again

was in the greyhound with my lad top atmosphere but agree is was out done by the grass verge outside loads of poznans i think every time a blue coach went past.

tasker said:
Roger Ringpiece said:

A good job all round, plenty of beer pouring facilities, loads of food and they closed it when it was getting too busy.
I wish someone had of burst that fucking ball though!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:54 pm --<br /><br />
tasker said:
Roger Ringpiece said:

A good job all round, plenty of beer pouring facilities, loads of food and they closed it when it was getting too busy.
I wish someone had of burst that fucking ball though!

A decision won't be made yet as to what end we get for the Final, it depends on the FA, discussions with the police and other authorities. I would imagine a decision by the end of next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.