The Guardian, take a bow

Blue Haze

We all love to give shit to journos at various papers, which is frequently deserved.

For a change, I'd like to congratulate The Guardian for their professional coverage of our summer and the Nasri saga in particular. From Daniel Taylor as a lone voice tweeting all those weeks ago that Nasri was in fact NOT done, to their refusal to print malicious rumors just days before he signed, they have done a damn good job. Daniel Taylor in particular, he is clearly ITK and interested in informing the public rather than printing rumors to sell papers.

Well done. If anyone from The Guardian reads this, my thanks.

jonmcfc said:
They can only swim against the currant for so long

Yeah, they're raisin their standards to date because of the grape expectations of their readership. Cherry good of them.

they were also the first paper to announce aguero had got on a flight to manchester.

anytime i read a rumour online i dont believe it but if its on the guardian i deffinately take notice,,they dont chat shit

Taylor is gonna have to do a lot more positive articles on us before i forget about the amount of negative, snide remarked riddled rubbish he's wrote about us over the last couple of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.