The Guy Next Door (Neighbour From Hell)

rickmcfc

Well last night I flipped and I need to get this off my chest to feel better. There I was sat in my living room watching the 1999 MUFC season review on tape. I had a fresh pint of Bitter in my glass, laptop open with all my United mates on a zoom call simultaneously watching the same game (we do this once a month). The guy next door who used to be a Chelsea fan until 2008, and now supports City was clearly watching the FA Cup Quarter Final as I could hear the moans and groans as his booming voice echoed around my living room with each City attack. Who needs to watch a game when you have a Des Lynam wannabe living next door to you, broadcasting his voice as though millions are watching with him?
All was going well, then all of a sudden I hear “Get the fuck in Mr Whippy”, followed by as chorus of “Blue Moon”. The cheering was so bad, Brody from the NYMUFCSC who was on the Zoom call said that I should go and close the window as it was way too loud. Omar from the Riyahd MUFC Alliance said that it was so loud the pillars of Mecca were vibrating and I should go and tell that pesky City fan to keep quiet, it’s not fair that you have noisy neighbours, and not in my lifetime had he heard such a loud cheer. Anyway, I downed my pint for some Dutch courage, flicked into my MUFC flip flops and headed to the door. My mum shouted “don’t be long tea is nearly ready” and off i trotted to see my next door neighbour to ask him to keep quiet. “Knock knock knock” and the door opens. I’m met with a guy stood in an fluorescent stripped yellow and blue city top, who had clearly had one too many. I politely asked him if he couple keep the noise down as I was in a conference call that was really important, to which he replied “you’ve not even had a job for the last year mate so how the fuck can you be on a conference call”. At this point things started to get a bit heated, so I whipped out my phone and started to film him - and he wasn’t happy. There he stood at the top of his voice singing “Bluemoon” like a dickhead. I turned away and walked towards the end of his driveway and muttered to myself that I can’t wait to see his mrs again, definitely gonna smash her back doors in.

Anyway I feel better for getting that off my chest. Thanks for the airtime

Well last night I flipped and I need to get this off my chest to feel better. There I was sat in my living room watching the 1999 MUFC season review on tape. I had a fresh pint of Bitter in my glass, laptop open with all my United mates on a zoom call simultaneously watching the same game (we do this once a month). The guy next door who used to be a Chelsea fan until 2008, and now supports City was clearly watching the FA Cup Quarter Final as I could hear the moans and groans as his booming voice echoed around my living room with each City attack. Who needs to watch a game when you have a Des Lynam wannabe living next door to you, broadcasting his voice as though millions are watching with him?
All was going well, then all of a sudden I hear “Get the fuck in Mr Whippy”, followed by as chorus of “Blue Moon”. The cheering was so bad, Brody from the NYMUFCSC who was on the Zoom call said that I should go and close the window as it was way too loud. Omar from the Riyahd MUFC Alliance said that it was so loud the pillars of Mecca were vibrating and I should go and tell that pesky City fan to keep quiet, it’s not fair that you have noisy neighbours, and not in my lifetime had he heard such a loud cheer. Anyway, I downed my pint for some Dutch courage, flicked into my MUFC flip flops and headed to the door. My mum shouted “don’t be long tea is nearly ready” and off i trotted to see my next door neighbour to ask him to keep quiet. “Knock knock knock” and the door opens. I’m met with a guy stood in an fluorescent stripped yellow and blue city top, who had clearly had one too many. I politely asked him if he couple keep the noise down as I was in a conference call that was really important, to which he replied “you’ve not even had a job for the last year mate so how the fuck can you be on a conference call”. At this point things started to get a bit heated, so I whipped out my phone and started to film him - and he wasn’t happy. There he stood at the top of his voice singing “Bluemoon” like a dickhead. I turned away and walked towards the end of his driveway and muttered to myself that I can’t wait to see his mrs again, definitely gonna smash her back doors in.

Anyway I feel better for getting that off my chest. Thanks for the airtime
*sniff*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.