The hard answer to the climate crisis

It’s not straws.

Simply put we’re overpopulated. Too many mouths to feed.

So...if you were told you had to adhere to a single child policy for the next 20 years to save the planet, how would you feel?
Easy peasy.

Can I get a discount for being on 0?

Yeah I'm pretty hardcore on this. You should need to pass a credit check to add another one to the population, then show you are fit for purpose.

Too many people who have nothing to add squirting them out by the dozen. Cull the herd and several problems would be resolved.

Harsh, but there's some mileage in that...

All the former Thomas Cook employees?
No, for the Thomas Cook management who wrecked it, probably ignoring their employees good ideas,
while taking the cash as bonuses and not reinvesting in the company proper, maybe.

Fcukin piffle. Show some evidence of falling pension spend.

(Or even non-ballooning spend will do.)
The current Tory think tank informing the next Tory manifesto is suggesting that the retirement age for men be put back to 75 years old. The current projection for life expectancy for 60 year old males in Blackpool is 75 years and 6 months. No need to thank me.

The current Tory think tank informing the next Tory manifesto is suggesting that the retirement age for men be put back to 75 years old. The current projection for life expectancy for 60 year old males in Blackpool is 75 years and 6 months. No need to thank me.

No danger of thanking you for dodging the question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.