Team supported
RCD Espanyol
There is loads on this in the media.

Do you really care?

Is this much ado about nothing?

Why do you think there is so much fuss?

Last edited:
Reactions: mat
Im not really bothered by the Royal Family...i dont hate them, but i dont particularly like them either.

I do seem to like Harry though...i appreciate that my opinion is entirely forged by the media...but he seems pretty sound and is doing what he feels is right for his (immediate) family.....perhaps he/they are the refreshing change the Royal Family need.

I'm interested a little. There's a potentially game-changing situation evolving regarding the royal family as they've enjoyed a bit of a purple patch (after the Diana events) what with jubilees, weddings and new children, but it looks like we're entering a consitutionally challenging period.

Speaking through the media is going to take the monarchy back to the days of Diana and Fergie which were their darkest period of recent years. I think Harry might regret this in years to come, she's got much, much less to lose - and possibly a lot to gain - I hope it doesn't come to that, though. I mean, what if they split in 5/10 years, what does he do then? He won't be that welcome back into the inner circle, he'll be a poundland Prince Edward.

The thing that gets me is that they are 'Media Stars' purely as a result of being something (part of the British Royal Family) that they don't want to be. If it was a case of some rich bloke marries a minor American actress, no-one would give a toss.

There is loads on this in the media.

Do you really care?

Is this much ado about nothing?

Why do you think there is so much fuss?
I thought fair play to him when he originally gave up the royal lifestyle and hoped he would fuck off into the sunset and live a normal life with his family. Yet it seems he still wants the limelight. He wants the lifestyle and he is living on his past without wanting the royal responsibilities.

I thought fair play to him when he originally gave up the royal lifestyle and hoped he would fuck off into the sunset and live a normal life with his family. Yet it seems he still wants the limelight. He wants the lifestyle and he is living on his past without wanting the royal responsibilities.
I think she's pushing this interview lark. It's her past and probably her future to be in the spotlight, he looks like he's offloading years and years of baggage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.