The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read some shite from ex Spurs player Roberts in I think the mail while I was waiting for my car to be repaired, apparently Ali isn't a diver and should have had 2 pens on Sunday.

I've only seen the one with the keeper but from the tone of his article i'd suggest he was chatting crap.

Same paper great article from Sammual slagging off the FA for giving grief to Pep through total lack of foresight after 'winning' the Poppy battle and not thinking out of the box about issues that could arise.

Read some shite from ex Spurs player Roberts in I think the mail while I was waiting for my car to be repaired, apparently Ali isn't a diver and should have had 2 pens on Sunday.

I've only seen the one with the keeper but from the tone of his article i'd suggest he was chatting crap.

Same paper great article from Sammual slagging off the FA for giving grief to Pep through total lack of foresight after 'winning' the Poppy battle and not thinking out of the box about issues that could arise.

Alli should definitely have won a penalty for the first one. Van Aanholt came through the back of him and got man, not ball. Second one was a clear dive, though, and I'd have no complaints if he was retrospectively given a ban. Needs to stop it. Shameful and embarrassing.

For what it's worth, Spurs should also have been given a penalty in the first half when Hennessy clattered Ben Davies.

Alli should definitely have won a penalty for the first one. Van Aanholt came through the back of him and got man, not ball. Second one was a clear dive, though, and I'd have no complaints if he was retrospectively given a ban. Needs to stop it. Shameful and embarrassing.

For what it's worth, Spurs should also have been given a penalty in the first half when Hennessy clattered Ben Davies.

Alli is now probably suffering from the same problem as fake did during his time at the swamp, in that his reputation for diving has gone before him and referees have stopped awarding penalties for fouls committed on him, as Alli has 'cried wolf' too often.

Alli is now probably suffering from the same problem as fake did during his time at the swamp, in that his reputation for diving has gone before him and referees have stopped awarding penalties for fouls committed on him, as Alli has 'cried wolf' too often.
Yes, I think this happened to Ashley Young, eventually the cheating sod stopped doing it
Alli really boils my blood......something about his face :P

Goals in the Premier League

The Harry Kane Team: 53 goals
Harry Kane: 24 goals

The media seem very supportive of Pooch admitting he's playing reserves tonight. Not seen one accuse him of disrespecting Rochdale or the FA cup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.