The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours that the new White Hart Lane will not be finished on time neither will it be on budget!

Poch getting a bit upset.

Funnily enough I wouldn't be surprised if they are out of the title race in a month's time.

Bounemouth, Real Mardid, Liverpool, United, Real Mardid, North London Derby, Palace, Dortmund.

Not an easy run of games, and they're already 5 points behind. Lose a couple of those, struggle in the CL and Spurs season is over again.

Poch getting a bit upset.

Think we'll face a really fired up Spurs team in December. Having watched that particular Pep press conference a couple of times, I don't believe for one second that he meant to be disrespectful in any way, it was more his way of praising what Kane is doing. But his comments will now set the media narrative in the build up to that match, the Spurs squad will be asked about it, Poch will be repeatedly asked about it, then hopefully we silence everyone and win!!

Pretty sure Poch came out with some bullshit about Spurs being a bigger club than us last season so pipe down about being disrespectful dickhead.

Think we'll face a really fired up Spurs team in December. Having watched that particular Pep press conference a couple of times, I don't believe for one second that he meant to be disrespectful in any way, it was more his way of praising what Kane is doing. But his comments will now set the media narrative in the build up to that match, the Spurs squad will be asked about it, Poch will be repeatedly asked about it, then hopefully we silence everyone and win!!

I don't think it matters how fired up they are, we're a much better side, and I think we'll be 10 points ahead of them by then anyway.

Spurs have had some undeserved results against us in the last few years (last seasons 2-2, the 2-1 in 15/16 with the most corrupt penalty decision I've ever seen etc.), I think we'll put that right this year, and not only that, but our success will kill their team as well. We know Rose wants to leave already, Alderweireld won't sign a new deal, just wait until the rest of them see Walker lifting some trophies while they end up with nothing again.

Some people like this Spurs team, personally I think they're absolute twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.