The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignorant or just on the wum?

We spend our own money thank you very much and you would know that if you could be arsed to make yourself informed rather than regurgitate shite like this.

Remember you're on a City forum and a little bit of respect goes a long way if you're not a City fan.

Genuinely, I didn't realise that I had written anything at all controversial. I did stress that I am not one of those who has a thing about City's owners having ploughed hundreds of millions into the club. Sure, you do spend your own money now but you only got there on the back of massive investment from Abu Dhabi. Please don't be defensive about that. It's only the truth. there's nothing to be ashamed about. No need too deny it. And I repeat, it's not something that I have a problem with.

What I do find a bit off is the notion that jimmygrimblesboots' post was in any way praiseworthy. As I said, I find it to be rather sad and embarrassing. All too symptomatic of everything that is wrong with modern football.

Venomous little cretin, jealousy is a motherfucker.
Re FFP: the club at the bottom is interesting!
arsenal-letter-2.jpg

When are you losers going to realise your club's inertia is conveniently blamed on the bad arabs who are guilty of doing the one thing you are all begging for your owners to do - Get their fucking wallets out and build a decent squad that can compete on all fronts. That's what FFP was; an excuse to pocket the cash while you idiots were told your billionaire owners can't compete, lol. Face it you've been had over and the owners of these clubs must be laughing at you idiots who lap it up whilst they continually count their dividends.
Awaits posts regarding the new stadium, don't bother it hasn't done the better club in North London any good has it. Saying that they haven't had one eye on playing NFL at the Emirates.
Now jog on you sad loser.

It would be helpful if you properly read and understood what I had written before getting all defensive.

What part of my criticism of FFP (and defence of ADUG's right to invest in their company) didn't you understand? And, yes, I am fully aware that Spurs signed up to and were one of the prime movers for FFP. And it pissed me off that they were.

Genuinely, I didn't realise that I had written anything at all controversial. I did stress that I am not one of those who has a thing about City's owners having ploughed hundreds of millions into the club. Sure, you do spend your own money now but you only got there on the back of massive investment from Abu Dhabi. Please don't be defensive about that. It's only the truth. there's nothing to be ashamed about. No need too deny it. And I repeat, it's not something that I have a problem with.

What I do find a bit off is the notion that jimmygrimblesboots' post was in any way praiseworthy. As I said, I find it to be rather sad and embarrassing. All too symptomatic of everything that is wrong with modern football.

You don't think having a billionaire owner gave you any advantage Jim ?

The hate for Spurs has ramped up a bit as they have emerged as the only credible challenger.

2nd again?

I think they'll be our closest challenger. I've always felt Poch gets over-praised for the way his teams attack and under-praised for the way he organises his defence. The new guy Sanchez has slotted in nicely.

Spurs will drop too many points at Wembley for them to challenge for the title.

They are also an injury or suspension to Kane away from being half the side and thats not being bitter, its just the truth.

It would be helpful if you properly read and understood what I had written before getting all defensive.

What part of my criticism of FFP (and defence of ADUG's right to invest in their company) didn't you understand? And, yes, I am fully aware that Spurs signed up to and were one of the prime movers for FFP. And it pissed me off that they were.
It was the language you used "oil lottery", "spending Abu Dhabi's money" to throw sly veiled digs.
I shall take the fact you haven't responded to the part about your billionaire leech-like owners rinsing you whilst they claim everything isn't fair, as an acknowledgement that you and your ilk know the real truth deep down.
At the end of the day this is the Spurs thread on a City forum. It's a place for us City supporters to discuss Spurs, it isn't a place for Spurs' fans to run riot and disrespect our owners or club by posting incorrect lazy slurs. I quite like civilised fans from other clubs posting here as long as they remember that they are guests on a City forum and at least have the nouse to do some research into the facts before they accuse us of doing things that aren't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.