The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets not take the piss out of a clubs history, makes us sound like rags and dippers, take the piss out of deluded fans for sure.

That's the point though. I'm sure I'm not the only one to be lectured by deluded Spurs fans on how they are so much bigger and better than "no history" City.

That's the point though. I'm sure I'm not the only one to be lectured by deluded Spurs fans on how they are so much bigger and better than "no history" City.
Well in that case it's open season on the deluded twats it shows how so many fans up an down the country don't know fa about the history of football.

Finally got round to watching MOTD... will the Harry Kane team fill their new stadium? There seems a lot of empty seats about at Wembley

I'd have thought so, yes, given that the attendance at Wembley was 73K and that the new stadium will have a capacity of 61K!

And 73K against Bournemouth, at more or less the same price per equivalent seat as at White Hart Lane, is not to be sniffed at. The demand will be greater still when Spurs return home to the new stadium

Tell me about it.Their fans are getting too cocky these days.I went to their forum looking for a reasonable discussion about the upcoming game but got shot down with curses and obscene language!Goodness me.

Tell me about it.Their fans are getting too cocky these days.I went to their forum looking for a reasonable discussion about the upcoming game but got shot down with curses and obscene language!Goodness me.

More than a little ironic, coming from a Liverpool fan!

Spurs won't have a problem filling their stadium. London's got a massive population and then you've got the home counties surrounding it to add on top.

I mean 50k showing up to watch us is a much larger percentage of the local population here than 60k is showing up to watch Tottenham there. Prices aren't a big deal because way more folks can afford it down there.

Heard that rumor before also. Eriksen is class.

Yeah, it seems Barca will be hovering around him, Hazard, and Coutinho and Real will be looking at Hazard, Kane and Alli.

If Alderweireld does get a move away and doesn't mind leaving England, I could see Juve in for him as they've already lost Bonucci along with the fact that Chiellini and Barzagli are both getting up there in age.

Rose is nailed on for the rags IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.