The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will bide their time, if necessary, and try to get good value. At the prices currently being achieved and touted, there appears to be very little value about.
But they've just received £45m for Kyle walker. Probably divvying it up into several brown envelopes as we speak lol.

Spurs are a well run club that that has'nt won the title for 60 years , we are apparently run like a Sheik's plaything and have recently won five major trophies , Spurs season tickets are nearly double our price , they have a chairman who recognises every player has a value ,yet we have a chairman who would never sell a player we don't want to , no wonder Spurs and the majority of football fans despise us , let the haters hate after 30 odd years of mediocrity , i could'nt give a f*ck.

Spurs are a well run club that that has'nt won the title for 60 years , we are apparently run like a Sheik's plaything and have recently won five major trophies , Spurs season tickets are nearly double our price , they have a chairman who recognises every player has a value ,yet we have a chairman who would never sell a player we don't want to , no wonder Spurs and the majority of football fans despise us , let the haters hate after 30 odd years of mediocrity , i could'nt give a f*ck.

tenor.gif

Fuck Spurs, bunch of moaning jealous bastards. Taken apart last night by a great team performance. Are they bitter because Red Rom flew over the lane and landed at the bridge?

I remember Aston Villa fans saying the same thing in 2009,look how that ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.