The haters poll

Golden Balls

Media, people and every Tom, Dick and Harry has been criticising city about the lack of 'quality', 'experience' and 'ability' to perform among Europe's top dogs.

The way i see it, failing to make the knockout stages is not the be all and end all. History wasn't on our side and as VK alluded to, it was always going to be a tough group considering we were in pot 3.

Such programs as ESPNSOCCERNET Presspass, the world game, and various news prints have labelled us as a failure due to the money we spent and how it isn't good enough.

So, if i were to ask any city fan on this site which tournament we would want to win this season i am confident 95% would say the Premier League over the CL.

Vote with either Prem or CL and we will see the results in 48 hours. One step at a time, it is silly to think we would go from FA cup to Prem/CL double.

Re: The HATER'S can f*ck off poll

We absolutely do have a lack of experience and have shown a lack of quality and ability in the CL. I have no problem with people talking with truthful comments. Sometimes we are big'd up, sometimes we are criticised. Most of the time neither aide of the argument is worth listening to. But I have no problem with anyone criticising our first CL campaign because from management selections and tactics to player performances and overall naivity as a club.. we've been pretty average. But for me it was to be expected this time round.

We don't lack quality and ability though, that must be highlighted. We just haven't shown a great deal of it.

Oh and yes, definitely the FA Barclays Premier League!

Re: The HATER'S can f*ck off poll

Prem

Ive followed City since '78. It would be a dream come true for City to be English champions! The Champions League can wait.

Re: The haters can f*ck off poll

Prem for me.

I cried like a baby when we won the F.A. cup god knows what it will feel like when we win the prem.

The CL ain't a guarantee no matter what. It's not like the rags or Chelsea win it every soddin year. Realistically one in three is probably a fantastic win rate if you look over back over time. Although from a financial situation and points rating point of view getting to the knock outs would have been useful.

Premier league champions 2011/12 for me.

Danburge is right, people CAN say we're not been great in the CL, because it's true. It's not "hating", it's just correct analysis. I haven't seen anyone yet "label us as failures" and if they did that would be a naive comment, it's early yet and nobody wins the CL on their first attempt.

For the poll, PL is the priority, always has been.

Prem all the way this season...

I have yet to meet a sinlge Blue who expected to win the CL this year. Only in the media has such utter rubbish been suggested. Did hope to get through to next stage, but hey ho, it ain't the end of the world.....it'll come....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.