The Hoff with the players

jimmy blue shoes said:
shakermaker85 said:
Jackie chan, Tom cruise, maradonna and now the Hoff!

We truly have made it!

Tom Cruise is a short arsed fuckin' rag!

Don't really like the guy but when he got to the ground he spent half an hour signing autographs and thanked security for making him feel safe respect

ayia napa blues said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
shakermaker85 said:
Jackie chan, Tom cruise, maradonna and now the Hoff!

We truly have made it!

Tom Cruise is a short arsed fuckin' rag!

Don't really like the guy but when he got to the ground he spent half an hour signing autographs and thanked security for making him feel safe respect

All I've seen him in was Knight Rider and he was okay in that

ayia napa blues said:

Tom seems like a nice guy at first but why does he keep getting divorced from hot women?

I remember SLADE visiting Maine road in 73,before they played the Apollo later that night !
Any other celeb spotting out there ?

-- Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:39 am --

Champions2012! said:
pubd.jpg

Tell her to shut up whinging and then whip my autograph book out?

Camo Bentley said:
ayia napa blues said:

Tom seems like a nice guy at first but why does he keep getting divorced from hot women?

You answered your own question by asking it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.