The 'I am going to the final' thread

Lancet Fluke said:
Theo555 said:
Missed that last fa cup due to getting married on the day!
Interesting, are you genuinely able to say that your wedding day was one of the happiest days of your life then because City won the cup or is your relationship full of bitterness and recriminations because you were forced to miss the final?

Ah she is ok - but she knows what made me happier on our wedding day..

Abe Frohman said:
I have just paid £800 for 2 tickets including "Premiership luxury" coach travel to/from, free bar, sky tv on coach, waitress service, 5 course lunch in Buckinghamshire on the way down there, Club Wembley seats, free food and free bar on way home.

Yes, that does say £800 - luckily got some compensation through this morning and could not risk waiting any longer as neither the 3120pts I have or my 8 yr old sons 620pts (and not in cup scheme) were going to get us anywhere near a ticket.

The free bar wont be much use to him but i will be making sure i drink his share.

Now I just need to thell the missus when i get home how much I have spent . . .

(Am bloody shaking as I type this!)

Might be GREAT value .... If the waitress is a looker and she provides a good service :D not sure I'd be comfortable doing it in front of everyone else on the coach, but I'd give it a try.

Or have I misunderstood ? :)

Abe Frohman said:
I have just paid £800 for 2 tickets including "Premiership luxury" coach travel to/from, free bar, sky tv on coach, waitress service, 5 course lunch in Buckinghamshire on the way down there, Club Wembley seats, free food and free bar on way home.

Yes, that does say £800 - luckily got some compensation through this morning and could not risk waiting any longer as neither the 3120pts I have or my 8 yr old sons 620pts (and not in cup scheme) were going to get us anywhere near a ticket.

The free bar wont be much use to him but i will be making sure i drink his share.

Now I just need to thell the missus when i get home how much I have spent . . .

(Am bloody shaking as I type this!)

Nice one blue, but if your shaking as you type this, the other hand is pulling it too much :)

bgblue said:
Nice one blue, but if your shaking as you type this, the other hand is pulling it too much :)

Ha ha ha!

Impeccable One said:
Might be GREAT value .... If the waitress is a looker and she provides a good service :D not sure I'd be comfortable doing it in front of everyone else on the coach, but I'd give it a try.

Or have I misunderstood ? :)

Depends how much I sup . . .

missed the last final because I'm poor my brothers bought me one for this one its the last day of an early holiday so we are coming home a day early and going down with my dad its about 500 miles going from ex mouth to Manchester to London going to be a mint day we just better win or I won't get another

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.