The 'I deserve a ticket for QPR' thread

Johnsonontheleft

I may be shot down for this but I feel that though I can't get a ticket for QPR on Sunday, I deserve to be there. I've supported City for 30 years, a season ticket holder for most of the 90s but because of where I now live (200 miles away) and because I have 2 kids to look after I just can't have a season ticket, and because of this I can't go.

The amount of money and time I've ploughed into this club, when the chips were down and the crowd used to chant 'we're shit and we're sick of it' at Maine Road, makes me feel like I deserve a ticket more than some of the 'johnny-come-latelys' who haven't been through the same shit I have for so long. I was a junior blue, had my birthday parties at Maine Road, went to platt lane every week to collect autographs from the likes of Quinny and Tony Coton and Paul Lake. Scouts from City watched me as a kid but I wasn't good enough. I've had every kit since 1990.

I fluked a ticket for the FA cup final, but have been unsuccessful for this one. It kills me inside. I deserve to be there and certain others do not.

Does anyone else feel like this?

"…not been through the same shit as me" Come off it mate, your bitterness will tarnish what will be an amazing day on Sunday.

We're all blues.

Johnsonontheleft said:
I may be shot down for this but I feel that though I can't get a ticket for QPR on Sunday, I deserve to be there. I've supported City for 30 years, a season ticket holder for most of the 90s but because of where I now live (200 miles away) and because I have 2 kids to look after I just can't have a season ticket, and because of this I can't go.

The amount of money and time I've ploughed into this club, when the chips were down and the crowd used to chant 'we're shit and we're sick of it' at Maine Road, makes me feel like I deserve a ticket more than some of the 'johnny-come-latelys' who haven't been through the same shit I have for so long. I was a junior blue, had my birthday parties at Maine Road, went to platt lane every week to collect autographs from the likes of Quinny and Tony Coton and Paul Lake. Scouts from City watched me as a kid but I wasn't good enough. I've had every kit since 1990.

I fluked a ticket for the FA cup final, but have been unsuccessful for this one. It kills me inside. I deserve to be there and certain others do not.

Does anyone else feel like this?

i'm lucky enough to be going to the game but i do feel for fans like this.

good luck fella.

1336688450992.jpg

<3

I deserve one otherwise I am going to go fucking mental with the ban hammer just on kick off time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.