The "I was wrong about Mancini" thread

aussie blake

I doubted him, I feared he wasn't the right man to take us where we hoped to get to, and no doubt in many people's eyes I'm less of a supporter because of it. I was wrong.

Anyone else willing to own up?

I hated his tactics, I said he was clueless about the English game and too Italian in his thinking.
I stand by that.
Once he got his own players though and learnt the english way he's has been magnificent.

Off the pitch he has never been anything but sheer class.

We are lucky to have him.

I criticized his man-management and some of his tactics that he used after the arsenal game, how wrong i was. Thankyou mancini. You are a legend.

Yea, I was on the sack Mancini train oh...about a month and a half ago. Good thing I don't run the club.

That said, all I (and all in this group) wanted was the best for City. We were just...well...wrong. I still can't believe yesterday happened.

He has won the league a season sooner than i thought he would. Great manager,he removed the losers from the team and kept the hungry,motivated players with a winning mentality and added more of the same via his transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.