The Ian Mellor Story - St. Ann's Hospice Support

City_Shirts

Champions 37,68,12,14,18,19,21,22, 23, 24, ?
Delighted have purchased the Ian Mellor story via Andy Buckley which part of the proceeds are donated to St. Ann’s Hospice who treated Ian during his final days following his courageous battle against Amyloidosis.

To order a copy and support St. Ann’s then please contact Andy Buckley direct via DM on here or via 07712490497.

There has also been a justgiving page set up by the Mellor family who hope to raise enough money to have a room named in the new building in their Dad’s memory.

You can donate and support this via the link below.

mellorbook.jpg

Every penny from Ian Mellor’s autobiography Spider will go to two charities, St Ann’s Hospice and the National Amyloidosos Centre. Ian died of amyloidosis in May and his City team mate Colin Bell had the same disease.

Raising enough funds to get a bedroom named in Ian’s memory at the new St Ann’s which will be completed next year will be a tough ask with £50,000 needed but the family will give it a good go and any support from fellow Blues will take them closer to their target.

I helped Spider write his book - it was a race against time as his health faded - and thankfully we got a copy to him in April. It’s a great story and I promise there are lots of stories Blues will not know. It’s £15 and that includes P and P to UK addresses.

Please donate via the attached link which invites you to send an email with your address. Ian’s daughter Laura is handling inquiries. Many thanks Andy Buckley.

Every penny from Ian Mellor’s autobiography Spider will go to two charities, St Ann’s Hospice and the National Amyloidosos Centre. Ian died of amyloidosis in May and his City team mate Colin Bell had the same disease.

Raising enough funds to get a bedroom named in Ian’s memory at the new St Ann’s which will be completed next year will be a tough ask with £50,000 needed but the family will give it a good go and any support from fellow Blues will take them closer to their target.

I helped Spider write his book - it was a race against time as his health faded - and thankfully we got a copy to him in April. It’s a great story and I promise there are lots of stories Blues will not know. It’s £15 and that includes P and P to UK addresses.

Please donate via the attached link which invites you to send an email with your address. Ian’s daughter Laura is handling inquiries. Many thanks Andy Buckley.

Thanks Andy
Is there a link to buy the book?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.