The Ian Mellor Story - St. Ann's Hospice Support

Just a little bit before my time but obviously I’d heard of him.

Seems to be very popular particularly with Sheffield Wednesday fans, going off the donations page. Looks like he scored a memorable goal against Sheffield United one time, which a lot of the them remember fondly.

Never realised before now that he was the father of the ex Liverpool player, Neil Mellor.

I’m not really into books but good luck with the fundraising. It’s a great cause and I hope they meet the target.

Just a little bit before my time but obviously I’d heard of him.

Seems to be very popular particularly with Sheffield Wednesday fans, going off the donations page. Looks like he scored a memorable goal against Sheffield United one time, which a lot of the them remember fondly.

Never realised before now that he was the father of the ex Liverpool player, Neil Mellor.

I’m not really into books but good luck with the fundraising. It’s a great cause and I hope they meet the target.
Also a bit before my time,but again I'd heard of him.
I also didn't realise he was the father of Neil Mellor ,who I recall was a half decent player with good close control,a turning twisting inside forward if you like.

Also a bit before my time,but again I'd heard of him.
I also didn't realise he was the father of Neil Mellor ,who I recall was a half decent player with good close control,a turning twisting inside forward if you like.

Think he might have scored for Liverpool in an FA Cup game at Maine Road.

Not 100% on that though.

Think he might have scored for Liverpool in an FA Cup game at Maine Road.

Not 100% on that though.
Will try and look it up .
His son must have been a good player cos remember him.
Maybe not good enough to play regular for Liverpool at that time.,but certainly an adroit inside forward with great control.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.