The Illusion That We're Buying Trophies

TFC said:
MCFC1993 said:
Interesting stat:
Cost of starting rag team today: £169m. Cost of starting city team today: £161m.

Buying Trophies? I think not.

I believe its the rags starting team V the City team that finished todays game, seen that pic doing the rounds but it had Micah/Dzeko in it.

swtopk.jpg

Fairly certain Rooneys fee went up aswell!

MCFC1993 said:
TFC said:
MCFC1993 said:
Interesting stat:
Cost of starting rag team today: £169m. Cost of starting city team today: £161m.

Buying Trophies? I think not.

I believe its the rags starting team V the City team that finished todays game, seen that pic doing the rounds but it had Micah/Dzeko in it.

swtopk.jpg

Fairly certain Rooneys fee went up aswell!
Yeh I'm sure Rooney's fee was £20m down, and another £10m based on appearances, England appearances and Premier League Titles won etc taking his fee up to a maximum of £30m.

The ONLY way to be consistently successful is to out spend your rivals, this has been happening for donkeys years at all levels of football and in all countries.

It's nothing to get paranoid or defensive about, we are privileged, be proud that we have an owner whose willing to fund his and our dreams.

I thought it was made perfectly clear, i no uncertain terms that money does not buy success

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.