The "I'm on Bluemoon even though its Xmas Day" Thread

Merry Christmas fellow blues! Hope you all have a great day today, and I hope we have an even better day tomorrow! I think I was on the naughty list this year because I didn't win the Euro Millions.

de niro said:
christmas is for families, we are the bluemoon famly:)

I like this. Only joined in July but so true. Met some people in Germany pre season off here who i've had some brilliant away days with, which isn't bad considering the ribbing I got at work about being the prospect of being murdered.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Tickets to England to watch the Villa and Blackpool games and give my Mum a hug. Sort the weather out for me please. Merry Christmas from Texas.

if i go in the kitchen . i would be told like this, imagine the voice of a female. get outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt its not ready yet ,,,so bluemoon visit needed

yozzer said:
if i go in the kitchen . i would be told like this, imagine the voice of a female. get outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt its not ready yet ,,,so bluemoon visit needed

Your not on your own there!! Merry Christmas to all you Blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.