The Independent Group

It's an interesting one. If it comes to fruition. I heard the stories but never found any real substance to them. I can't find any mention of it on Kuessenberg's twitter, although I may be doing something wrong. I'm currently a little skeptical because often, rumours like these are spread by opponents, to sway people about to support the subject of a rumour back to their side. We've seen this happen several times on the Tory side during recent weeks.

Last projection I heard, if a GE was called tomorrow, CON would win a majority. But that's the first time I've heard that since the last GE. It would be extremely tight. So a hypothetical third party might be able to leverage balance of power.

There is no such thing as a moderate in politics
Wait... so if I pretend there aren't any populist demagogues pitting themselves against peddlars of outdated ideological rhetoric.... they will all disappear as well? Sounds good.

Wait... so if I pretend there aren't any populist demagogues pitting themselves against peddlars of outdated ideological rhetoric.... they will all disappear as well? Sounds good.

Not the same thing though is it.

All politicians are partizan to a cause, chuka is enthralled with the neo-librral progress movement, they use the word moderate to pretend they are not as fanatical to their beliefs as all other political wings

Anyone can be populist left right or centre.

Also this assuption tht people will vote for them in an GE and not for their present parties replacements candidates is overconfidence.

A new party may not put a dent in either party for all we know.

Last edited:
It's an interesting one. If it comes to fruition. I heard the stories but never found any real substance to them. I can't find any mention of it on Kuessenberg's twitter, although I may be doing something wrong. I'm currently a little skeptical because often, rumours like these are spread by opponents, to sway people about to support the subject of a rumour back to their side. We've seen this happen several times on the Tory side during recent weeks.

Last projection I heard, if a GE was called tomorrow, CON would win a majority. But that's the first time I've heard that since the last GE. It would be extremely tight. So a hypothetical third party might be able to leverage balance of power.
She mentions it on Brexicast.

My Labour MP is refusing to meet his CLP. We've called a meeting demanding he answers a series of questions sent in an open letter to him such as "At your very rare constiunacy surgeries why have you removed all advertising pertaining to the Labour Party?"

Mr Leslie is also pushing for the new party to be named En Marche in tribute to Macron.

Chuka Ummuna will declare himself leader with Soubry as his deputy.

He told Tory Kueensberg he was resigning the whip on Valentine's day. He's still hasn't so what's happened..Uncle Tony not funding it?

He's like that partner we've all had ..... bangs on and on and on about leaving, keeps threatening to go but every fuckin time you get back from work or the pub their shoes are still by the door.

Tory Lite...

He's like that partner we've all had ..... bangs on and on and on about leaving, keeps threatening to go but every fuckin time you get back from work or the pub their shoes are still by the door.

Tory Lite...
I think he's waiting for Uncle Tony to tell him what to so. It's no secret that he wants to return to politics. Use him like he used Mowlem and storm in to take the credit.

Soubry is pissed off and ready anytime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.