The inflatables craze went bananas!

Probably been covered in another thread but I came across these clips and it evoked memories. 30 years ago now, and they say we have no history. For you too young to remember, and those who remember. Enjoy these clips and discuss: )

Happy daze: )

Aaah. Back when we were loveable losers ;-)

wtf was that swing by brightwell in the third goal at about 2.25 :)

Happy times, my yellow dolphin got a slow puncture at Brighton with the sun & 3 days later I was driving back from Shrewsbury in s blizzard.

It was funny as fuck at away games, all the local kids used to point at us with their mouths open (not just in Stoke)...

I had a blow up ALF which I lent to a couple of lads from work who took it to Portsmouth and it came back with a puncture :(

461667256503ea348762a0b0187eb65d.jpg

My banana burst at Blackburn away in 1989 and I got covered in a spit that had been in there since August 1988, was a bit minging if I'm honest. Also the memory will never leave me of us away at Oldham the same season where literally half the ground from the halfway line, both sides to the away end was a sea of yellow bananas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.