The inside story behind City’s march to treble - Times Article

You need to provide your credit card details !!!!, one month free, it means after the one month you will pay the yearly subscription fee unless you cancel the subscription

I was the same as 80's shorts, name and email that is all. No one gets my credit details but they didn't ask.

You need to provide your credit card details !!!!, one month free, it means after the one month you will pay the yearly subscription fee unless you cancel the subscription

I've just registered for the two free articles a week and all I had to do was put in my email address and my first name and surname and a password. No credit card details.

Great article by the way, I got a bit emotional but then it is easy today, VK going, us winning the historical quadruple (treble) and the parade tonight!! ;-)

Arteta gets some very positive comments. His tactical suggestions are trusted by Pep and he has the respect of the players.

I was the same as 80's shorts, name and email that is all. No one gets my credit details but they didn't ask.
TtsD4vR.jpg

Ok, if you are outside UK, they ask for subscription. But for UK readers they do not!
I have used VPN and it worked for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.