The Isle of man TT

crublue1

Looking forward to this.
Difficult to call the winners as they've all been away for 3 years.
Hicky, Harrison will be on it .Dunlop still choosing his bike 2 minutes before the off, mcguinness too old now to win ?
Hutchy injury free , and could be in the mix.
Then you have irwin, who is young and hungry, wouldn't surprise me if he puts himself on the podium.
Also Lee Johnston, now he had bit of a result at the 200, but he's too small to pedal a litrebike for 6 laps, but a 600 and super twin win is on

Last edited:
Should be good, looking forward to it. Waited 2 years since I booked.

Going with my Dad on a day trip on Friday 10th , bus round the circuit, breakfast and grandstand seats.

Be good to see Glen Irwin in it , think he will do well.

Love the TT and glad to see it back again.

Here's this year's timetables -

Worth noting as well that for the first time they're going to actually cover the events via live video. I'm quite tempted to stump up the £15 as it just such an incredible event.

Love the TT and glad to see it back again.

Here's this year's timetables -

Worth noting as well that for the first time they're going to actually cover the events via live video. I'm quite tempted to stump up the £15 as it just such an incredible event.

I've bought the pass crooky, 15 quid seems like a bargain to me.
Got the app on my phone, a nice bonus is its castable to my telly, which I wasn't aware of.

We always used to go over to the Manx GP, a little less busy. Always enjoyed it over there but had some rough Ferry crossings
The Manx is the one, less knobs thinking there rossi, and a bit more chilled. The racing is just as good, and you get to see some classic bikes getting thrashed.
My old man used to cover the iom as part of his job. He only sailed there once, after that experience he flew out from Liverpool every time.

The Manx is the one, less knobs thinking there rossi, and a bit more chilled. The racing is just as good, and you get to see some classic bikes getting thrashed.
My old man used to cover the iom as part of his job. He only sailed there once, after that experience he flew out from Liverpool every time.
It was always fun departing the Ferry, all the bikes would start up in the hull and the noise was spectacular

Thank God for Belstaff waxed cottons

Should be good, looking forward to it. Waited 2 years since I booked.

Going with my Dad on a day trip on Friday 10th , bus round the circuit, breakfast and grandstand seats.

Be good to see Glen Irwin in it , think he will do well.
That's brilliant mate, didn't know you could do a day trip. Sounds great. Hope you and your dad enjoy it. Where are you sitting?
Safe trip mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.