The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

1894 said:
Rammyblues said:
I do wonder what we are going to do for the rest of July because the way it's looking we'll have all our transfer business completed next week ;-)

Back in pre season, pre season friendlies, see who gets sold, no doubt have to suffer numerous team line ups, discuss best tactics 442 etc, relax, only another 48 days till footy season

Seems to be Hughes' way, then the group can concentrate on pre-season and hit the ground running in August - wonder if he'll do his German training camp this year ?

Yep the camp is on before they fly out to SA

The last time i felt like this as a blue was 196????

OH FUCK IT IVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEING A BLUE

AND YES I AM SHOUTING

CITY ARE BACK CITY ARE BACK HELO HELO CITY ARE BACK

I've decided I'm not even going to believe all it when I see it on the OS. I've decided to believe it when I see the City team run out with Eto'o wearing a City shirt. Because otherwise I don't think I'm going to make it to the beginning of the season without my brain melting and running out through my ears, which will ruin my new shirt.

Manchester City have agreed to make Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o the highest paid player in Premier League history.

Barcelona have accepted an offer in the region of €29.5m for the player who’s current contract with the Catalan club is set to expire in one years time.

Barca president Joan Laporta said:

"Eto'o has a stratospheric offer from City, which would convert him into the best paid player in the world," Laporta confirmed to Catalan radio station iCat FM.

"It's starting to become clear that he has this monster offer.

"He wants to stay but an offer like this is very difficult to refuse.

"If Eto'o accepts this stratospheric offer we will have to bring in someone."

The Cameroonian striker scored 30 goals in 36 La Liga games last season.

Eto'o is set to be joined at the City of Manchester Stadium with Everton defender Joleon Lescott and Manchester United forward Carlos Tevez who will both be announced in the next 72 hours.

After completing the additions to the City squad, boss Mark Hughes is set to sanction deals to allow defenders Richard Dunne and Tal Ben Haim leave the club while striker Jo, will be loaned to Everton for one season as part of the Lescott deal.

Defender Ben Haim has been offered to Blackburn Rovers, but wages could be a stumbling block. Striker Benjani has been told he can leave the club, but as of yet there are no takers for the injury hit player.

Nothing really new regarding Eto'o but some interesting bits regading current squad players

This thread is hilarious! I have visions of grown men wearing nothing but City shirts with huge hard ons having a thrap and splattering the screen.

Come on chaps, get a grip of yourselves...In the metorphoric way of course...

Spursmad

Check with your source again, i think youll find the Eto'o deal is OFF, your right about lescott though

MattyIce said:
Manchester City have agreed to make Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o the highest paid player in Premier League history.

Barcelona have accepted an offer in the region of €29.5m for the player who’s current contract with the Catalan club is set to expire in one years time.

Barca president Joan Laporta said:

"Eto'o has a stratospheric offer from City, which would convert him into the best paid player in the world," Laporta confirmed to Catalan radio station iCat FM.

"It's starting to become clear that he has this monster offer.

"He wants to stay but an offer like this is very difficult to refuse.

"If Eto'o accepts this stratospheric offer we will have to bring in someone."

The Cameroonian striker scored 30 goals in 36 La Liga games last season.

Eto'o is set to be joined at the City of Manchester Stadium with Everton defender Joleon Lescott and Manchester United forward Carlos Tevez who will both be announced in the next 72 hours.

After completing the additions to the City squad, boss Mark Hughes is set to sanction deals to allow defenders Richard Dunne and Tal Ben Haim leave the club while striker Jo, will be loaned to Everton for one season as part of the Lescott deal.

Defender Ben Haim has been offered to Blackburn Rovers, but wages could be a stumbling block. Striker Benjani has been told he can leave the club, but as of yet there are no takers for the injury hit player.

Nothing really new regarding Eto'o but some interesting bits regading current squad players

is that a quote from a website or people on here, if from a website could pls post the link

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.