The ITK reports appear to have dried up....

I don't understand why Richard Dunne never factors into this equation as a loan or make weight. Is there some ancient bitterness going on there from his Everton days.

Prob cause dunne a city legend! and i dont think he would mind becoming a sqaud player if we get our other targets nedum and richards will want first team footie to continue their development and push for a world cup spot!

betty swollocks said:
is it any wonder??

someone says they know something-300 posts say they are lying bullshitters etc

someone hears something from a friend-has to adopt a tin hat

someone informs us of a future target or something in progress-god help them if its wrong!

then comes a shite load of begging post....

please let us know stuff
please keep us informed
please tell us when its happening

its pathetic.

i personally know a fair few things and wouldnt share on here because you simply take the piss.
you cannot blame the silence from these people!
it time this forum adopted a different stance to people claiming to be in the know!
rant over

What do u know?

Blah blah blah!

I want to join your gang, cult!

Please PM me!

Lol

I reckon these ITK guys will be back with some big news after the weekend and most probably before tuesday/wednesday.

I live in hope though!!!!!!!!

yellamcfc said:
I reckon these ITK guys will be back with some big news after the weekend and most probably before tuesday/wednesday.

I am not ITK but I don't post on this part of the forum anymore :(

Ajay said:
yellamcfc said:

I am not ITK but I don't post on this part of the forum anymore :(

Why not mate, I can't be arsed to read most of the topics coz of all the Bullshit, but I thought you were one of the main sources of information?

betty swollocks said:
is it any wonder??

someone says they know something-300 posts say they are lying bullshitters etc

someone hears something from a friend-has to adopt a tin hat

someone informs us of a future target or something in progress-god help them if its wrong!

then comes a shite load of begging post....

please let us know stuff
please keep us informed
please tell us when its happening

its pathetic.

i personally know a fair few things and wouldnt share on here because you simply take the piss.
you cannot blame the silence from these people!
it time this forum adopted a different stance to people claiming to be in the know!
rant over

Couldn't have said it better - unfortunately I think it is the minority that makes it bad for the rest...

In answer to whether Happyblue renounced his ITK status as I understand it he said that he wasn't an ITK as such, just that he hears of the deals before anyone else, which in my book still means he is ITK. Doesn't bullshit either, it is usually short and sweet and 99.5% correct.

Ahem may I now point out to the OP my post from way back "some of you won't like this but"

Take a look at it, you might find it interesting, and before you slag off the wrong predictions (so far) - remember the window is far from shut and big things can happen

I thank you

plongo said:
Ahem may I now point out to the OP my post from way back "some of you won't like this but"

Take a look at it, you might find it interesting, and before you slag off the wrong predictions (so far) - remember the window is far from shut and big things can happen

I thank you

I can't believe you are highlighting this; it's hardly Nostradamus is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.