The 'I've...more times then you've been old trafford' game

mancity89

I was in the pub the other day with a few lads from our football team watching football. And as usual with a few united fans (I use the term loosely) who've never visited old Trafford but they're the biggest united fans ever. So in an attempt to wind them up me and my mate who's a rangers fan came up with a game where as you've got to mention something rare you've done at least once and add it to the sentence:

I've .......... more times then you've been old Trafford.

I'll start. 'I've been on a night out in Glasgow and woke up in Birmingham more times then you've been old trafford'

mancity89 said:
I was in the pub the other day with a few lads from our football team watching football. And as usual with a few united fans (I use the term loosely) who've never visited old Trafford but they're the biggest united fans ever. So in an attempt to wind them up me and my mate who's a rangers fan came up with a game where as you've got to mention something rare you've done at least once and add it to the sentence:

I've .......... more times then you've been old Trafford.

I'll start. 'I've been on a night out in Glasgow and woke up in Birmingham more times then you've been old trafford'

i`ve kicked your wifes back door in more times than you`ve been to old scaffold. oh sorry you said a rare one , my bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.