The ivy on fire!!

Group that financed and owned it reportedly in a bit of trouble and had issued profit warnings which only makes a suspicious and sudden blaze a tad more suspicious.

I went there a few days ago. Did 3 courses and the food got progressively worse as the meal went on

Nice building, drinks are nice enough but wasn’t overly impressed

Mrs ww said that when she was sat in the top floor a few weeks back the plants were getting very hot that were near the panel heater.

Very sad news.

Peoples jobs impacted and it was good for Manchester. I noticed in town today, links closed down on st Anne’s square. About 5 further shops closed around long street and was surprised to see hamleys closed down on the Trafford centre. We need a thriving city centre.
That stuff actually annoys me, it shows a lack of thought. I then start getting anxious in case they put the same effort into my grub. I hate eating out often anyway, the waiting on staff are stood there like fucking prison guards. It is not their fault at all, that is just the nature of the beast. I prefer ultra relaxed situations and setups which are a bit hard to find in my experience.

Reds made me want to slap the pitmaster, such as he is named. You could have made a fine set of brogues from that nonsense they gave me. Best going 20ft further down to the other bbq place, they are legit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.