The JO loan deal.

What I don't understand is, if we're so keen on Lescott, why didn't we include Jo as part of some kind of deal before he signed another years loan. Real pathetic decision just to let him go, and then start targeting one of their players...

AntMcfc said:
What I don't understand is, if we're so keen on Lescott, why didn't we include Jo as part of some kind of deal before he signed another years loan. Real pathetic decision just to let him go, and then start targeting one of their players...

do you not think the club would have discussed this, or your just a lot smarter than them?!!

mcigo said:
Moebius said:
Id do that math again if I were you.

haha quality.
Failure.jpg

I think not.

Read again. We are not paying 66% of the wages, everton are according to whats been posted. Johnmc posted we were paying 66%. (and has said fair enough since)

People trying to make other people look stupid, how about you read the whole thread, unless you think everton paying 40k out of 60k is nearly is only 30% of the wage.

Moebius said:
mcigo said:
haha quality.
Failure.jpg

I think not.

Read again. We are not paying 66% of the wages, everton are according to whats been posted. Johnmc posted we were paying 66%. (and has said fair enough since)

People trying to make other people look stupid, how about you read the whole thread, unless you think everton paying 40k out of 60k is nearly is only 30% of the wage.

woah hold on matey, it was aimed at johnmc. not you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.