The Kick Off

stevemacca

Pretty sure Mooners will have own opinions on this You Tube prog, and it may have been discussed before but I couldn't find it on search function but I wanted opinions on Bouvey, the City nominated Rep.
For sure thats not a Moston or even Harpurhay accent, which is bad enough, - but to me he's the worst of what our supporters could be, - opinionated, superior, nonchalent, braggy and in short everything I don't want Blues to be
Its almost as though he's been put there to be laughed at, when I could think of dozens who could be vastly more erudite, witty and ,well, more City
Anyone know his background?

Hes from Bristol. He started on a channel called 90 min which has a Welsh manu fan and a cockney Liverpool fan. All of them have awful opinions and just shout rubbish for views

The Newcastle fan absolutely hates City and somehow manages to turn every conversation in to a rant about how much money we spend and how much he doesn't rate Guardiola.

The City fan is a wind up merchant deliberately put there to make our fan base look bad.

Basically, it's not worth your time.

Pretty sure Mooners will have own opinions on this You Tube prog, and it may have been discussed before but I couldn't find it on search function but I wanted opinions on Bouvey, the City nominated Rep.
For sure thats not a Moston or even Harpurhay accent, which is bad enough, - but to me he's the worst of what our supporters could be, - opinionated, superior, nonchalent, braggy and in short everything I don't want Blues to be
Its almost as though he's been put there to be laughed at, when I could think of dozens who could be vastly more erudite, witty and ,well, more City
Anyone know his background?
Completely agree, he is the worst city YouTuber ever. There is a reason why Esteemed Kompany refuses to go on the Kick Off. I would love to have seen Big Steve on there but that isn’t happening now either. To me it is a question of articulate, insightful intelligence mixed with passion and love for your club, every club deserves such a representative on these kind of broadcasts, particularly the current most dominate one.

The so called city fan on that show doesn’t represent our fans at all. He’s arrogant, smug and doesn’t defend our club.

the geordie hates our club, but has slightly stopped with the insults now Newcastle are owned by oil money

Buvey is a fucking prick, told him some home truths on twatter before and the snowflake blocked me.

An absolute bellend, being on that show with the angry hypocrite (shit on his chest) 'true geordie' suits him, it's where his opinion belongs.

The trouble being, people who watch it get the opinion we are all like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.