the "kids" last night

mcfcphil

Was really annoying me that the angle everyone went with last night was "the arsenal kids against the billionaires of city". Total nonsense.
So I've just worked out the average ages of the starting XIs:

Arsenal - 24
City - 25

Hardly a huge age gap there. And it's also worth noting that arsenal's youngest player (oxlade-chamberlain) was signed for £12m and has played for them in the champions league.

You are wasting your time if you want the media to base their reporting on facts. They work to an agenda fixed by the editor. Wait till the end of this season when they all want interviews they will be all over us wanting to be City's best mates.

it's the fact that we've spent so much and they've spent so little that they have a problem with. Plus we've actually now won more trophies than them in the last 7 years ( i think it's 7).

Fuck them all. Just savour the moment when we win the domestic treble next summer and wait for all the journo's slagging us off for 'buying it all'.

i knew what they would be saying and they are clowns if they did there home work like you did on the age of both teams you would see the gap

mancini did its once vs WBA and got the crap printed about taking the piss about the league cup

we won the fa cup and the headline was all about utd winning the league
i would bet if anybody watch the utd on tv they would have said nothing about city winning the fa cup in the game

but every 5 min it crop up in the final that utd are winning and won the league

i dont give a fu*k what team they put out they go out with the badge on the kits they are playing for manchester city football club
and like the score says

arsenal 0 manchester city 1

wireblue said:
Was really annoying me that the angle everyone went with last night was "the arsenal kids against the billionaires of city". Total nonsense.
So I've just worked out the average ages of the starting XIs:

Arsenal - 24
City - 25

Hardly a huge age gap there. And it's also worth noting that arsenal's youngest player (oxlade-chamberlain) was signed for £12m and has played for them in the champions league.

HOW DARE YOU inject some figures into this caricature. The Mirror said:

Arsenal went much younger with a few experienced heads dotted throughout and that left the home faithful fearing it could be an uncomfortable night.

so clearly your point is absolutely wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.