The Killing!!!

waspish

Just finished watching this new series if you stick with it you wont be disappointed!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.icefilms.info/tv/series/3/2905" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.icefilms.info/tv/series/3/2905</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://veehd.com/search?tag=tklngsj&t=abc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://veehd.com/search?tag=tklngsj&t=abc</a>

Re: THE KILLING!

Absolute greatness, was riveted from the get go.

Wife was fuming at the ending, but I knew they would set things up nicely for a season 2 so I loved it.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Without any spoilers what did you think about the ending?

its hard to say without spoiling it

All I can say is that the first 4 episodes were hard work getting through them, so many things going on plus I don't usually watch these sort of shows..

It left me actually wanting more........There is scope for more of the same, lets hope they do another series

waspish said:

All I can say is that the first 4 episodes were hard work getting through them, so many things going on plus I don't usually watch these sort of shows..

It left me actually wanting more........There is scope for more of the same, lets hope they do another series

It's kind of slow on purpose isn't it. Only thing that really drove me mad was the dead girl's mum. What a moaning ****.

I just have to say the sign of a quality show is that I didn't have a clue who it was! even though I was say its him no its her no him NO cant be him/her

At the end it was a WOW that was awesome I want MORE.............<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 pm --<br /><br />
waspish said:

It's kind of slow on purpose isn't it. Only thing that really drove me mad was the dead girl's mum. What a moaning ****.

Yeah she was driving me mad the detective was a bundle of laughs also she must of had PM the whole series..........

waspish said:
I just have to say the sign of a quality show is that I didn't have a clue who it was! even though I was say its him no its her no him NO cant be him/her

At the end it was a WOW that was awesome I want MORE.............

-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 pm --

waspish said:

Yeah she was driving me mad the detective was a bundle of laughs also she must of had PM the whole series..........

+1, I was trying to understand cos her kid had just been killed, but fuck me she was an annoying twat.

TFC said:
waspish said:

At the end it was a WOW that was awesome I want MORE.............

-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 pm --

+1, I was trying to understand cos her kid had just been killed, but fuck me she was an annoying twat.

What I didn't get at first is that each show is one day, so it all happens in 12 days. But it feels like 12 years when you see her neglecting the kids and moaning at that poor husband.

My girlfriends name is Rosie Larsen... lawl, now that that bit of trivia is out the way. I think it's promising to be good from the 2 episodes I've seen so far, how many episodes are in series 1?

THE KILLING!

We can't actually elaborate about the show at the moment because it will spoil it for others....that's a shame because there is a lot we could discuss about the show!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.