The Labour Government

It's a fucking disgrace... You can hate the woman for her politics, her actions or her principles but she has every right to have a portrait hanging in No.10... Taking it down is a mark of the man or he's trying to point score
She has a picture in no. 10 like other previous PMs. Just more faux outrage.

It's his residence. Next Tory PM can put it back from whichever toilet it's gone in.

He hasn't got the balls to make half the decisions (whether you agree with them or not) that Thatcher made...
Thank goodness for that. Sorry but I could never find anything to admire in her. So let's just agree to disagree eh? :-)

EDIT: I didn't/don't hate her because that is not my way but she is the closest I have ever come to hate. :-)

Are you going to keep up this wumming for five years ?

I don’t like the guy, it’s no secret, and I’m enjoying his every fuck up, however slight. Sky news referred to it as the shortest honeymoon in period. But credit to the government - they are trying to do things - when you change things you’re going to get things wrong.

It's a fucking disgrace... You can hate the woman for her politics, her actions or her principles but she has every right to have a portrait hanging in No.10... Taking it down is a mark of the man or he's trying to point score
Don’t be stupid.
Every occupant of number 10 does whatever they want with the decor, pictures and ornaments. It’s not like he’s binning it.
There is a portrait of every PM on the stairs and I’m sure hers is still there. Hopefully they never got round to putting one up for Truss.
Reminds me of the faux outrage when Obama moved some ornament given to the US by Churchill.
Seems like the right has more than its fair share of snowflakes who worry about shit like this.
None of it matters.

I don’t like the guy, it’s no secret, and I’m enjoying his every fuck up, however slight. Sky news referred to it as the shortest honeymoon in period. But credit to the government - they are trying to do things - when you change things you’re going to get things wrong.
I seem to recall you being quite happy with him as you think he’s a Tory in red. Why don’t you like him now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.