The Labour Government

They need to get rid of Starmer, Reeves, Rayner, Street, to get rid of the distractions, she will just land another job on more money and probably got a taxpayer payout for leaving her post, you live in Cloud Cuckoo land
Haven’t you heard, she already has another job in government. As for the rest, if they’re still here in 5 years then we know that they’re probably doing a decent job, unlike the last shower.

I'm aware of that but as an example petrol and diesel is included in the calculations, both have dropped significantly which affects a lot of services and in turn will affect yearly inflation. However, petrol and diesel is not high on a Pensioner's priority list if they can't even afford to put the heating on.

It's all a big con mate...........give the pensioners what the labour party think is a giant boost to pensions and remove their winter fuel allowance when actually the cost of living has gone mental in real life (not their bollocks statistics) and any increase in the already pitiful pension is therefore wiped out
Spot on, it's a joke.

I'm aware of that but as an example petrol and diesel is included in the calculations, both have dropped significantly which affects a lot of services and in turn will affect yearly inflation. However, petrol and diesel is not high on a Pensioner's priority list if they can't even afford to put the heating on.
As I understand it, this year’s rise is based on one of the other parts of the triple lock - wage growth, and this is quite a bit higher than CPI.

It's all a big con mate...........give the pensioners what the labour party think is a giant boost to pensions and remove their winter fuel allowance when actually the cost of living has gone mental in real life (not their bollocks statistics) and any increase in the already pitiful pension is therefore wiped out
Yep give the pensioners a 4% rise then claw back 2.5% so a 1.5% ish rise is seen as generous whilst other sectors are in double figures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.