The Labour Party

I will be very disappointed with Labour if they do not state they will develop and implement an industrial strategy with urgency.

Have I missed this?

They have barely mentioned local authorities? Not sure if this is because they do not see it as a policy priority or if they mentioning 'local government' will have the public rolling their eyes.

Why don't you read up on it then?

She's stood against IDS and been the candidate there since 2018.

She's a PHD and professor. It's her home constituency. She's basically the British AOC.

Rodney fears strong intelligent women on the left.
It’s all well and good having a PHD and being a professor, but if you’re liking anti semitic posts that’s not exactly a great look. The qualifications become a bit irrelevant.

I haven’t seen these tweets btw, so maybe they aren’t bad.

It’s all well and good having a PHD and being a professor, but if you’re liking anti semitic posts that’s not exactly a great look. The qualification become a bit irrelevant

This post doesn't even make sense. You've just assumed she's guilty but you've admitted that you haven't even looked into it.

Why comment then?

It’s all well and good having a PHD and being a professor, but if you’re liking anti semitic posts that’s not exactly a great look. The qualifications become a bit irrelevant.

So that's TWO people so far commenting on a person and subject matter they haven't bothered to do even the most basic of research. Bravo.

There's nothing in those post she liked. She's been stitched up by Starmer and his cronies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.