The last 15 minutes

BlueMoonie

Watching the top teams, chelsea, arsenal, scum even tottenham these days, they are always on the front foot in the last 15 minutes, be it they are winning loosing or drawing, they are never being pushed back by teams and throwing in last ditch tackles, why is it city are never controlling games throwing men forward and creating chance after chance in these late stages of games, it's enfuriating watching rivals grasping last minute goals to get points and city seeimingly being on the other end of the scale and letting in goals in these key moments.

thoughts?

I tend to have found this season even with our new signings that our passing at times has been shocking.Tonight you can add in a dodgy pitch and a team that closed us down quickly and the end result is missed passes and broken down play.This not just a reaction to tonight I have noticed it over the course of the season,I think the poster before got it right,we just aint as good as we think we are.Add in the liabilities in the team and then we really struggle.

Cause we have Kolo 'Fucking Nervous' Toure and Jerome 'Clumsy' Boateng at the back!

Because we're too fucking slow. Our counter is toothless. They can throw men forward with absolutely no consequences if they lose the ball, which they don't, because we're too slow and clumsy to win it back.

NewbBlue said:
Because we're too fucking slow. Our counter is toothless. They can throw men forward with absolutely no consequences if they lose the ball, which they don't, because we're too slow and clumsy to win it back.

Exactly right and when we've won it back, we're too slow on the attack. Where are the early balls over their defence for our forwards to chase?. We have the players who can get on the end of such passes and get us goals. Our situation can only be down to Mancini's tactics and they've been sussed.

I disagree. I watched the last 10 mins of the Spurs game after our game had finished and Blackburn were all over them. Not sure how Spurs held out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.