The last time you said "F****n hell, Pick that one out!"

King Of The Kippax

Other than Darren Ambrose last night

Watchin the game last night when he hit that bullet i just found myself shout "fuckinnnn hell, pick that one out!!"

so just wondering when the last time you said that phrase (or one of similar nature) while watchin a game, City or otherwise....

King Of The Kippax said:
Other than Darren Ambrose last night

Watchin the game last night when he hit that bullet i just found myself shout "fuckinnnn hell, pick that one out!!"

so just wondering when the last time you said that phrase (or one of similar nature) while watchin a game, City or otherwise....

Man City v Scum FA Cup Semi, Yaya. Not a long distance blast, but he put his foot through the ball and when I jumped up and screamed something similar to your phrase; The Dog Shit herself, The Parrot fell of his perch and my wife said, "What Happened" ! ?

The last time you said "F****n hell, Pick that one out!"

Said it 3 times already this season. Sergio at home to Swansea, Dzeko away at Spuds and Barry away at Bolton.

3 quality strikes those

Yaya in the semi probably, remember naturally having pretty much the same reaction in all games v the rags, but for real storming goals that you go berserk at, Brightwell's screamer, and Mick Mc'Carthy's bullet header ;)

Re: The last time you said

BibbyBlue85 said:
Said it 3 times already this season. Sergio at home to Swansea, Dzeko away at Spuds and Barry away at Bolton.

3 quality strikes those
Yep agree with all three. Was well impressed with Aguero after his first and the way he set up Silva then bang fucking hell Sergio. Edin already had a hat-trick at the time and last year never really showed he could have done anything like that so to see him do that made me open me eyes further and you know something special just happened. Barry's goal was a sweet strike but Micah's face took the biscuit the way he does a matrix bend to get out of the road and follows the ball as it sails by him brilliant just brilliant. I'm away to watch them goals again now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.