The latest Mario story

Prestwich_Blue

Apparently when he moved into his new house his mum asked the cleaner what she needed. So she made a list of essential stuff (iron, Hoover, etc) and sent MM and his mates off to John Lewis at Cheadle.

They come back a while later with a John Lewis van behind them. They've got nothing on the list but have got 2 Vespa scooters, a Scalextric and a giant trampoline.

Mamma Balotelli is not happy!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Apparently when he moved into his new house his mum asked the cleaner what she needed. So she made a list of essential stuff (iron, Hoover, etc) and sent MM and his mates off to John Lewis at Cheadle.

They come back a while later with a John Lewis van behind them. They've got nothing on the list but have got 2 Vespa scooters, a Scalextric and a giant trampoline.

I'd love one of those "Why Always Me" T Shirts. I have found this one though.......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140626028...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_1693wt_1185

Prestwich_Blue said:

would have been a great "story" if it was true ...... the stuff of legends & myths ........... but unfortunately John Lewis don't sell Vespa scooters.

Bravo PB ..... 10 / 10 for effort

Bluezxc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I'd love one of those "Why Always Me" T Shirts. I have found this one though.......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140626028...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_1693wt_1185

i like

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

would have been a great "story" if it was true ...... the stuff of legends & myths ........... but unfortunately John Lewis don't sell Vespa scooters.

Only repeating what I've heard. He might not have bought the scooters from John Lewis.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Only repeating what I've heard. He might not have bought the scooters from John Lewis.
http://www.johnlewis.com/230591893/Product.aspx?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

ha ha .... sorry mate .....I thought you were starting a "Mario legend" trend like the "high fives in a Bentley" ..... I am too use to giggity and his parodies.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WHY-ALWAYS-ME-T-SHIRT-Mario-Balotelli-Manchester-City-MCFC-Sizes-S-XXXL-/250917106652?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&var=&hash=item8011d0b7fc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WHY-ALWAYS-ME ... 8011d0b7fc</a>

Prestwich_Blue said:

How bizzarre - was looking for something posted a whila ago and spotted one of your older posts that also mentions a van

;-)

Prestwich_Blue Post subject: Re: Mancini - I will deliver trophiesPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Location: Wherever I lay my hat that's my home I hope I'm wrong but I suspect the only way Mancini will get to deliver trophies is if he becomes the van driver at the FA.

rest of that thread - <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=175917" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=175917</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.