The legend lives on

missing person

I was doing a bit of last minute x mas shopping when the mobile goes, it's me mum (who is at my granddads).

You're never going to believe who's next store, she says.

No who.

It's only Balotteli.

Never I say.

She then proceeds to tell me she posed for photographs with him and he was polite and had good English. Although she did say he had "rough hands".

Now what's funny about the story is you probably think the location is a affluent area but bizarrely and keeping in with the enigma that is Balotteli, the location was Peelhall Wythenshawe.

Oh and before anybody starts I'll fire the picture up as soon as I can.

2242132459_cfde3e7a6c_o.jpg

I saw him in the Arndale with what I presumed was his brother yesterday, true story....

Spielberg has bought the rights to do a Hollywood blockbuster on it.

missing person said:
I was doing a bit of last minute x mas shopping when the mobile goes, it's me mum (who is at my granddads).

You're never going to believe who's next store, she says.

No who.

It's only Balotteli.

Never I say.

She then proceeds to tell me she posed for photographs with him and he was polite and had good English. Although she did say he had "rough hands".

Now what's funny about the story is you probably think the location is a affluent area but bizarrely and keeping in with the enigma that is Balotteli, the location was Peelhall Wythenshawe.

Oh and before anybody starts I'll fire the picture up as soon as I can.
What? Balotelli was in the local Next store?

missing person said:
Ill upload a pic but I'm on a iPad any ideas on how to upload it?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=236315" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=236315</a>

Have you've lived your entire life refering to your neighbours as next store ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.