The Likely Lads; The Re-make

stonerblue

Today i'm gonna attempt to relive the famous 'don't tell me the score' episode.
I have to drive from Southport back to Manc at 2pm after visiting in-laws. Radio will be off, phone will be ignored and i will shut my eyes as i cruise past any pubs. The vcr is already set and the neighbours looking after the mutt are under a vow of silence. TV channel is turned onto pbs so when i turn it on the result isn't being blurted out.
Doing this in the hope of seeing Fodens first England hat-trick 'live'.

I have to drive from Southport back to Manc at 2pm after visiting in-laws. Radio will be off, phone will be ignored and i will shut my eyes as i cruise past any pubs. The vcr is already set and the neighbours looking after the mutt are under a vow of silence. TV channel is turned onto pbs so when i turn it on the result isn't being blurted out.
Good luck Stoner but I don't see Southgate starting Foden.
5 at back 2 DM and sterling, kane and Rushford up top

Do you still drive a Sierra?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.