The lil racist got what he deserved

Jaskosss

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F1htZkK00bs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 1htZkK00bs</a>

quick summary:

Emre racially abused Zokora (used to play for tottenham) 3 weeks before this incident.
Max punishment for racism is 8 weeks in Turkey ( LMFAO !!! ) and he only got a 2 game suspension. Well, since the first 4 play playoffs in Turkey his first game was against Zokora again and even though I condemn violence he fully got what he deserved.

You might remember Emre as he did play for newcastle till 2008. He managed to racially abuse 3 everton players, bolton striker El Hadji Djouf and watford defender Alhassan Bangura in the 2/3 years he played for the club.

For what it's worth, I think Emre was cleared of the racism charges when he was up here. Pretty certain no charges were brought forward.

Jaskosss said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F1htZkK00bs

quick summary:

Emre racially abused Zokora (used to play for tottenham) 3 weeks before this incident.
Max punishment for racism is 8 weeks in Turkey ( LMFAO !!! ) and he only got a 2 game suspension. Well, since the first 4 play playoffs in Turkey his first game was against Zokora again and even though I condemn violence he fully got what he deserved.

You might remember Emre as he did play for newcastle till 2008. He managed to racially abuse 3 everton players, bolton striker El Hadji Djouf and watford defender Alhassan Bangura in the 2/3 years he played for the club.

Does this mean racists get sent to Turkey for 8 weeks? Anywhere nice?

BibbyBlue85 said:
Karma's a woman!

Best thing about it is that Zokora only got a yellow for it. Bet Emre is still walking like John Wayne now
Karma?
Im sure Karma isn't classed as a direct retaliation from the victim<br /><br />-- Wed May 09, 2012 9:24 am --<br /><br />
BibbyBlue85 said:
Karma's a woman!

Best thing about it is that Zokora only got a yellow for it. Bet Emre is still walking like John Wayne now
Karma?
Im sure Karma isn't classed as a direct retaliation from the victim

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Karma's a woman!

Karma?

-- Wed May 09, 2012 9:24 am --

BibbyBlue85 said:
Karma's a woman!

Karma?

Alright i heard you the first time ;)

You're probably right but you got the jist of what i was saying lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.