The Lions in New Zealand thread for the 2017 tour.

Every time I see Rob Howley, I just think "what the fuck are you doing there, what do you offer"

Good performance this however. Key players finding bit of form

We are seeing The full Gatland MO, clear and blatant favouritism and utterly dull as fuck rugby, Halfpenny might have been the answer 4 years ago but the question has changed since then the lad has the mobility of a fucking iceberg, I don't overly rate Mike Brown but he ha a much better all round game but we are where we are due to Gatlands obvious bias.
Brown better than Halfpenny ?
Funniest thing i've heard in years

I dont and didn't want this to come across as an anti Welsh issue mate because its not.

Had Wales dominated Northern hemisphere rugby of late then there is zero issue with them dominating the thoughts of selectors for a Lions tour but they haven't have they?

England and Ireland have been the dominant forces showing some spectacular attacking rugby and real strength in depth and they should have completely dominated selection imo and when it came to injury call ups, that strength in depth i mention should have come to the fore and those players given the chance to not just make up numbers for training sessions but push for a starting place.

Gatland has not only given us no chance in the coming tests, he has cheapened the shirt imo.

I actually agree with you, Lions places should be earned and not just handed out on a plate.
Every Welsh player that was chosen initially was their on merit, regardless of what some might say but this latest stuff is criminal.

Warburton has to show up here or else O'Mahoney could skipper next week, the forwards have been immense tonight
Warburton is the better player but isn't showing great form and couldn't argue if he didn't start in the 1st test.

George North is struggling for a test spot, he's had a bit of a mare today again

Forgot to mention it earlier, well done to the Jocks, fantastic result against the crims

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.