The Lions in New Zealand thread for the 2017 tour.

I know we played against 14 men but those penalties we kept giving away was like evening it up and to come back from 18-9 at Wellington was some feat a great win and sets it up.

Great win for the Lions, the Kiwis are one mighty team but they practice the dark arts more than any other outfit nice to see them get their cummoppance

Credit where its due we got it over the line in the end and scored 2 excellent tries but fuck me we made hard work of that game.

The All Blacks are phenomenal, even with a man down but we made it too easy for them gifting possession and points through penalties.
Thought we'd left our brains in the locker room at half time the way we played, great win though and nice to put two tries past them.

Made hard work of that, the 20 mins after half time was woeful.

It was a good win, but Gatland needs to get the team selection right next test or we'll lose. Vunipola and Wyn Jones two that should definitely make way.

That was a good match.
Good thing Barrett had a bad day with the boot.

Shoulder to the head has been a sending off all season.
Vunipola's was brainless - no arms and not over the ball either!

There could have been penalties from both sides at every breakdown - tough day for the ref.

What happened to Naholo? I missed that.

Last edited:
To take it to a decider in NZ is brilliant, no matter how it came about. Potential to become legends next Sat now.

Itoje was a mountain (watch the pens though). Warburton had a stormer and is a huge leader. O'Brien and Faletau benefited from his game.

Think Mako will find himself benched for McGrath. Sinckler a great impact player, as is Lawes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.