The Liverpool result more imprtant than the Semi !

The Semi is the most important game in the last 30 years, in terms of winning it, followed by winning the final. Coupled with playing Manure. It would move this club back to where it should be, and begins the transformation. Finishing in the top four is also of paramount importance. There is no either or!

Scully said:
The Semi is the most important game in the last 30 years, in terms of winning it, followed by winning the final. Coupled with playing Manure. It would move this club back to where it should be, and begins the transformation. Finishing in the top four is also of paramount importance. There is no either or!
Way I see it is the semi is of huge psychological significance if we can win it....if we dont it wont be that much of a blow (a paradox that works in our favour...you dont see that very often). Attaining 4th (assuming we get into the CL proper) is much more significant in practical terms.

I would agree that fourth spot is far more important than the FA Cup, however with the semi being so close and the fact that it is aginst the manky lot, i feel that we must we win Saturady.

franksinatra said:
Absolute crazy talk. The most important game is the semi-final against United victory would give an unbelievable chance of lifting a trophy. Victory against Liverpool would be great but will not determine fourth place or not. Hence one game in london we have sold out 32,000 tickets another 40 miles away we haven't sold 3000.

I don't think you should be using the tickets sold as an indicator of importance - I would have gone to liverpool if the prices were cheaper something like £48/25 Adult and Kid tickets + Wembly on saturday too expensive to do both so chose Wembley.

Both games are important as is every game we play

The semi final in my opinion will have a bigger bearing on our champions league aspirations than the league game tonight. Lose tonight and we have 4th still in our hands with a big game att he weekend to prepare get up for.
I'ld say if we lose on Saturday to them again having got so close theres a risk of the season falling away, Win on saturday I can see us winning 4 of the last 6 games int he league with everyone chomping at the bit to be the final starting XI.

hello said:
The semi final in my opinion will have a bigger bearing on our champions league aspirations than the league game tonight. Lose tonight and we have 4th still in our hands with a big game att he weekend to prepare get up for.
I'ld say if we lose on Saturday to them again having got so close theres a risk of the season falling away, Win on saturday I can see us winning 4 of the last 6 games int he league with everyone chomping at the bit to be the final starting XI.

Good point

I think the majority of us realise that fourth or above this season is so so important and a win against the dippers will help that cause out greatly although a defeat to the scum in the semi is unthinkable.

hello said:

Unless we win tonight?....lol its bum clenching time at City...so many different scenarios to consider.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.