The Liverpool Thread

Pezzer2

RAWK

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=274792.0</a>

City are now well and truly loathed across the country. BUT the level of hatred shown by them on RAWK utters disbelief. I never have had a major problem with Liverpool fans over the years and both sets of supporters have always seemed to have got on (probably due to the lack of threat from us over the last 40 years or so). BUT reading this thread shows we have well and truly ruffled a few feathers and are now despised by them as much as the Rags and Chelsea. They are adamant they wouldn't go down the same road as us and Chelsea and splash the cash. unbeknown to them that they have just forked out over a 100million in under a year themselves. THE IRONY EH!!!

They are saying we attract a different breed of fan. So us fans who have followed city through the dark days 40k +, who were reknowned for there loyalty and sense of humour are suddenly now a spoilt glory supporting fan. AGAIN THE IRONY!!

I would personally love to see how Liverpool fans would cope in dropping down a division, i seemed to remember a couple of matches for them last year under the 40k mark which coinsided with there worst run of results in decades. Loyalty my a**e

Im genuinely surprised at the hostility towards us at the moment BUT it only means one thing we are major threat for the forseeable future and they dont like it. Jealousy is a funny thing.

Re: RAWK

Pezzer2 said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.0

City are now well and truly loathed across the country. BUT the level of hatred shown by them on RAWK utters disbelief. I never have had a major problem with Liverpool fans over the years and both sets of supporters have always seemed to have got on (probably due to the lack of threat from us over the last 40 years or so). BUT reading this thread shows we have well and truly ruffled a few feathers and are now despised by them as much as the Rags and Chelsea. They are adamant they wouldn't go down the same road as us and Chelsea and splash the cash. unbeknown to them that they have just forked out over a 100million in under a year themselves. THE IRONY EH!!!

They are saying we attract a different breed of fan. So us fans who have followed city through the dark days 40k +, who were reknowned for there loyalty and sense of humour are suddenly now a spoilt glory supporting fan. AGAIN THE IRONY!!

I would personally love to see how Liverpool fans would cope in dropping down a division, i seemed to remember a couple of matches for them last year under the 40k mark which coinsided with there worst run of results in decades. Loyalty my a**e

Im genuinely surprised at the hostility towards us at the moment BUT it only means one thing we are major threat for the forseeable future and they dont like it. Jealousy is a funny thing.

Didn't they coincide with the volcanic ash cloud?

BTH said:
Pezzer2 said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.0

Didn't they coincide with the volcanic ash cloud?

It's not universal. It seems to me that it's all coming from Spuds, Arse, Rags and Dippers.... oh and most pathetically of all, Evilton.

They are the most spoiled set of fans in football.

Lest we forget, a large number of them were talking about giving up watching football this time last year.

As anyone who has been to Anfield will attest, their supporters rival Watford's when it comes to lack of passion.

I really like Daglish and I actually like scousers in the main away from football, but Liverpool fans are the most charmless and hypocritical in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.