the loudest fans in the world are............

rhinomcfc said:
stoke according to there forum, i like to have a look on there forum to see the banter and every thread regarding us or the final is how there going to outsing us, there the loudest around etc etc

do they thing that we just sit there silent or summet?? i don't think they understand how loud we can be when were up for it and loud we shall be on Saturday!

also another issue with them is how they go on how much they hate united yet they used all the words they have for us such as massive and the ewood park nonesence hahaha

really cant wait for saturday, i actually think we'll struggle but if we win there is going to be a BIG fucking party!! THERE'S ONLY ONE CITY
Stoke is absolutely full of plastic rags and they probably make up a fair portion of the johnny come latelys who suddenly started going to the Britannia when they won promotion

Can't you remember their trip to Blackburn many years ago?

They took about 2 million there you know!

Clearly we will be outnumbered and out of our 27000+ allocation, I would say that Man City fans have purchased about 26,999 of those tickets.

They will invade Wembley in massive numbers, the like of which has never been seen before and Wembley will be a sea of sky blue with not an ounce of RED in sight.

They are the biggest club in the world you know

Fucking hell, actually looks like a Rag wrote that.

Considering Stoke hate United, they use their cliches when having a pop at us.

Dick heads.

mcfcliam said:

Clearly we will be outnumbered and out of our 27000+ allocation, I would say that Man City fans have purchased about 26,999 of those tickets.

They will invade Wembley in massive numbers, the like of which has never been seen before and Wembley will be a sea of sky blue with not an ounce of RED in sight.

Dick heads.
Seriously, that does sound like a Rag. Any self respecting Stoke fan would tell him to fuck off.

mcfcliam said:

Dick heads.
Comments like that are designed to annoy. just ignore. if you reference it, it just encourages more

To be fair, I even seen a thread on this site suggesting that you are the best fans in England.

On both sites there is some real chuckle out loud comments.

I'm sure both sets of fans will sing their hearts out at the weekend which will make for a terrific atmosphere.

We will be singing both Abide with me and the National Anthem with gusto and win or lose Stoke fans will be remaining in the stadium for the presenations and to honour the players for their efforts to reach (and hopefully win) the final.

As someone one here has said its all to do with acoustics at the britania.
are they loud away from home? are they bollocks
will they be the loudest on saturday? WILL THEY BOLLOCKS

Theyre like pompey fans, giddys as fuck with lots of johnny come lately's.

The second theyre relegated the extra 13,000 will go back to supporting Liverpool and the Rags duck.

i am expecting to come home again on early sunday morning with no voice left and not being able to speak for the following week. ah well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.