The lowry outlet mall

I don't think that there is a bus that goes directly to it on a normal working weekday .... you'd probably have to get off on Trafford Road and walk through the Quays area to it ...... the article below says 20 mins to walk to it from there , but i'd say it's nearer 10 minutes.

It does however look as though the 92 bus actually passes the doors of the Lowry ONLY on a Sunday , if i've read it right below.

Or you could alternatively get Metrolink to Salford Quays (or Harbour City , probably the closest stop) and walk through to it from there ..... you'd probably have to go to St Peters Square to get the tram , as there were repairs to the tracks going on last time i looked.

___________________________________________________________-

Getting to the Lowry

The nearest train stations are Salford Crescent, Salford Central, Manchester Piccadilly or Manchester Victoria. Take the Metrolink from Manchester stations to Broadway or Harbour City tram stops. The following bus numbers all stop on Trafford Road which is 20 minutes walk from The Lowry:
Train/Tram/Bus: 51 & 52 half hourly services, 71, 73 & M11 hourly services 92 evenings only, on Sundays (daytime) this service passes the doors of The Lowry.
For more information about bus, train and Metrolink services ring 0161 228 7811

It's wank. Only thing it's got going for it is that Buddha Bag beanie bag shop with those beanie bags which are the size (if not bigger) of a king sized bed!!!

I've got a job interview there for a store opening in the arndale. Never been to it before but i heard from mates its just a low rent version of the trafford centre

black mamba said:
I don't think that there is a bus that goes directly to it on a normal working weekday .... you'd probably have to get off on Trafford Road and walk through the Quays area to it ...... the article below says 20 mins to walk to it from there , but i'd say it's nearer 10 minutes.

It does however look as though the 92 bus actually passes the doors of the Lowry ONLY on a Sunday , if i've read it right below.

Or you could alternatively get Metrolink to Salford Quays (or Harbour City , probably the closest stop) and walk through to it from there ..... you'd probably have to go to St Peters Square to get the tram , as there were repairs to the tracks going on last time i looked.

___________________________________________________________-

Getting to the Lowry

The nearest train stations are Salford Crescent, Salford Central, Manchester Piccadilly or Manchester Victoria. Take the Metrolink from Manchester stations to Broadway or Harbour City tram stops. The following bus numbers all stop on Trafford Road which is 20 minutes walk from The Lowry:
Train/Tram/Bus: 51 & 52 half hourly services, 71, 73 & M11 hourly services 92 evenings only, on Sundays (daytime) this service passes the doors of The Lowry.
For more information about bus, train and Metrolink services ring 0161 228 7811

A slightly different alternative would be to get the 250 bus from Piccadilly Gardens and get out in Trafford Park just past the Daytona Karting place. Cross the road, go back on yourself the way the bus came a hundred yards or so (so you're now on the side of the road that the 250 bus would be going on its return journey back into town), take your first left onto Elevator Road (which is where I work), get to the bottom of Elevator Road and you're then facing the Imperial War Museum North, cross over towards it, and you'll see a ginnel along the side of the Imperial War Museum to the right. Head down that, and then head towards the bridge that crosses the canal. Go over that and you're there.

It sounds long-winded but it's probably only a 6 or 7 minute brisk walk after disembarking the bus.

Oh, and as everyone else said - it's shit lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.