The Mail does it again...Balotelli

I can't wait for him to actually score again. May be a long wait but at least it would be real news.

Sorry but it's paranoia to blame the Mail for reporting a newsworthy story. Doing so is quite simply shooting the messenger.
I'm not arguing that the Mail isn't in the habit of playing to the gallery of the great unwashed by regularly (though not always, to be fair) giving us a sly dig (hey, we're in excellent company - even Amnesty International seem to be on their hit-list) but this one is Mario's fault, plain and simple. It's pointless saying how many others were speeding and it went unreported and it's absurd to even argue it.

de Niro, by the way, you are spot on with the Toure story reference. That's shit stirring of the lowest order - and I notice that Andy Dunn, in his News of the World column, made reference to the supposed leniancy of the ban again today (wonder if he'll go for the hat-trick next Sunday?).

They're not all out to get us - but enough are.

A slow news day for Bazzer, it's the off season he should be fucking entertaining us! a speeding ticket and some water balloons. poor show!

Everyone should stop getting their knickers in a twist about news stories about us, we're news worthy now as we're right up there and you have to take everything that comes with that.

The Daily Mail.

'WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE TAXPAYERS?'

Helen_Lovejoy.jpg

The Mail is a joke but if Balotelli wasn't such a petulant dick they'd have no negative stories to writw about him.

Like I've said in recent posts all the press stories are about Tevez and Balotelli, not Kompany and De Jong.

Common thread, Tevez and Balo are dicks!

tut tut naughty Mario

doesn't really compare with the rags 'finest' shagging prozzies and pregnant sisters-in-law does it though lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.